When you have worked hard to achieve success in your career and you suffer discrimination, harassment or retaliation, you need an experienced advocate with sound judgment to solve the challenge you are facing. Our Tysons Corner employment lawyers focus on achieving practical, cost-effective solutions and obtaining maximum damages to remedy the harms that our clients have suffered. Call us today at (571) 288-1309 or email us at email@example.com.
Zuckerman Law Recognized in Northern Virginia Magazine’s Top Lawyer listing in the category of Employment Law
Call our Tysons Corner Employment Lawyers Today
We routinely represent executives and senior professionals in high-stakes employment matters, including executives, senior managers and partners at professional services firms. Click here to read testimonials from senior professionals that we have represented in discrimination, whistleblower retaliation, and other employment-related matters.
Call us at (571) 288-1309.
Our services include:
- litigating sexual harassment, glass ceiling discrimination, age discrimination, and Equal Pay Act discrimination claims;
- representing employees of government contractors and grantees in whistleblower retaliation claims under the False Claims Act and Sections 827 and 828 of the NDAA;
- negotiating executive severance, separation, and employment agreements;
- combatting workplace discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender workers;
- representing cybersecurity whistleblowers;
- assisting whistleblowers in investigating and disclosing fraud to the IRS whistleblower program, SEC whistleblower program, and CFTC whistleblower program; and
- litigating non-compete disputes.
To schedule a consultation, click here or call us at (571) 288-1309.
Tysons Corner Employments Lawyers’ Guide to Virginia Anti-Discrimination LawWhat-New-Virginia-Anti-Bias-Law-Means-For-LGBTQ-Workers.pdf
Virginia Employment Laws2020 Legislative Session Heralds a Sea Change in Virginia Employment Law
Choosing a Tysons Corner Employment Lawyer
Before hiring an employment attorney, do some due diligence to find out the results they have achieved and the level of customer service that they provide. Former clients of our Tysons Corner employment lawyers have provided the following feedback on Google and Avvo:
- Counsel You Want on Your Side
Dallas was a very competent, articulate and honest attorney who helped us resolve our claim successfully. He walked us through every option, helped calculate the trade-offs of our decisions, and offered the credibility we needed to get the attention of the other side. He has conviction for what he does and it matters, Thanks Dallas, Wish you well.
- Great experience & a satisfactory conclusion to my case
Had a chance to work with Dallas Hammer (& Jason Zuckerman) as part of my Whistleblower case against my employer. Dallas worked with me diligently and transparently to build the case and file the appropriate motions in the ALJ. He was very knowledge about the prosecution of these types of cases and I could always rely on him for 110% effort. We build a strong working relationship and trust. We fought a good fight and won a satisfactory settlement.
- Dallas “The Hammer”
I couldn’t ask for a better guy than Dallas Hammer to put the airlines feet to the fire. I had never heard of AIR21 until I had been retaliated against and educated myself with the help of Zuckerman Law website. Dallas correctly anticipated every move they made and we were in position to have a very strong case. Dallas negotiated a severance that is far above the norm. I am very pleased with the outcome. Now I can move on with my life with plenty of time to find a better employer.
- Great Listener Who Truly Cares About his Client
I don’t think it would be possible to find a better law firm to represent you in an employment case. Dallas is a great listener who truly cares about his client. Throughout the process everything was explained to me in depth including the different options available to me. The writing style used in my complaint was superb. The complaint was extremely well written and structured to present a convincing argument based on case law tied to the facts of my case. You will not be disappointed if you hire Dallas or Jason from the Zuckerman law firm.
- Outstanding Representation
I was very fortunate to obtain the services of Mr. Hammer & Mr. Zuckerman. They are knowledgeable, responsive and trustworthy which made the process comfortable. If you are seeking a Whistle Blower expert that will represent your interests with high integrity, you will be hard-pressed to find a better group of guys. I am 100% satisfied with their service.
- Caring Individual
Mr. Hammer does not meet any of the negative stereotypes of lawyers. He is a caring individual who took the time to understand his client and provide the services needed based on the specific issues. He was well versed in the laws that applied to my employer and was able to explain issues in a thorough and helpful manner. He quickly grasped the complexity of issues related to my case and fought for me vigorously and assertively with several government agencies. I was very pleased with his representation of me as he always made himself available and addressed questions in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Dallas Hammer and Jason Zuckerman to anyone having struggles with their employers.
- Fantastic job representing me and seeking justice
I had a very positive experience working with Zuckerman Law. My lawyer Dallas Hammer was very competent, caring, honest, professional, respectful and helpful. Honestly, he did a fantastic job representing me and seeking justice. Zuckerman Law had an impact on my perception of the legal profession. I spoke about him to my 10-year old son. Mr. Hammer is definitely a role model for my 10-year old son. I strongly would recommend Zuckerman Law.
- Genuine commitment to seek justice
Zuckerman Law has a genuine commitment to seek justice for those who have been harmed by violations of law and abuses of power by Government officials. Throughout his exceptional representation, Dallas Hammer’s focus was consistently on obtaining the best outcome for me under the law. He kept my interests paramount such that the favorable outcome was achieved without incurring unnecessary or unreasonable charges to benefit the firm. I recommend Zuckerman Law without reservation.
- Severance Agreement: Successful resolution
Where other attorneys declined to take my case Mr. Hammer listened to the details of facts supporting my request for additional severance. He researched “SOX” and other related laws, rules and regulations. A well rounded and detailed fact pattern was established. I was kept updated as to the status of my case frequently. It was a collaborative effort where my thoughts, comments and observations were welcomed and incorporated into the demand presented to my former employer. Through persistent negotiation I received a just and amicable settlement.
- Competent and dedicated
I found the Zuckerman/Hammer team through an online search and worked with Dallas for the most part. Dallas is a caring professional who is an excellent listener and writer, down to earth, knowledgeable, ethical, very responsive and was a great advocate on my behalf. Besides his legal expertise, he provided reassurance and emotional support in a very stressful period of time. Together with Jason, he negotiated a better severance agreement for me. I truly believe I could not have found a better team to represent my interests.
- Excellence with federal job severance negotiations
After facing a very difficult work environment in my federal position, without support from my supervisor, and with indications that I needed to move on, I found the Zuckerman Law team of Jason Zuckerman and Dallas Hammer to be top-notch in providing me the immediate counsel I needed. Dallas Hammer, in particular, successfully negotiated a severance agreement that was far better than I could have dreamed, and insured that the specific wording as well as the provisions in the final agreement were in my long-term best interest. I can move forward to a new position with greater confidence after the exceptional results I experienced. I highly recommend the attorneys in this practice.
Tysons Corner Whistleblower Lawyer’s Guide to Virginia Whistleblower Protection LawNew Virginia Whistleblower Law Offers Broad Employee Protection
Virginia Employment Law Resources
- Virginia Whistleblower Protection Law
- What Damages or Remedies Can a Virginia Employee Recover in a Discrimination Lawsuit?
- Does Virginia law bar discrimination in the workplace?
- What law prohibits retaliation against an employee for reporting discrimination?
- Are employers in Virginia prohibited from discriminating based on pregnancy?
- Can I be fired for being LGBTQ in Virginia?
- How to file a discrimination complaint in Virginia
- What laws protect whistleblowers in Virginia?
- Virginia Lawyers Representing Whistleblowers in Whistleblower Rewards and Whistleblower Retaliation Claims
- Are Whistleblowers in Virginia Eligible for Whistleblower Rewards or Bounties?
- Virginia Wage Payment Act Now Provides Meaningful Remedies to Wage Theft Victims
- How can an employee recover unpaid commissions in Virginia?
- Virginia Employment Lawyers Publish Article About Virginia Anti-Discrimination and Whistleblower Protection Laws
- Northern Virginia Employment Attorneys
ABOUT ZUCKERMAN LAW
We are a Washington, DC-based law firm that represents whistleblowers in whistleblower rewards and whistleblower retaliation matters and litigates discrimination claims on behalf of employees in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. The firm is dedicated to zealously advocating on behalf of our clients to achieve justice and accountability.