Northern Virginia Magazine has recognized Zuckerman Law Principal Jason Zuckerman as a Top Lawyer in the category of employment law. To compile the list, the editors asked lawyers practicing in Northern Virginia and DC to complete an online survey, which asked them to recommend other lawyers in the region to whom they would refer family and friends. The lawyers that received the most nominations made the list.
Zuckerman Law’s Northern Virginia employment practice is led by Dallas Hammer. The firm routinely represents executives and senior professionals in high-stakes employment matters, including:
- litigating sexual harassment, glass ceiling discrimination and Equal Pay Act discrimination claims;
- representing employees of government contractors and grantees in whistleblower retaliation claims under the False Claims Act and Sections 827 and 828 of the NDAA;
- negotiating executive severance, separation, and employment agreements;
- combatting workplace discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender workers;
- representing cybersecurity whistleblowers;
- assisting whistleblowers in investigating and disclosing fraud to the IRS whistleblower program, SEC whistleblower program, and CFTC whistleblower program; and
- litigating non-compete disputes.
To schedule a confidential consultation, contact us at 202-262-8959.