Northern Virginia Magazine named Jason Zuckerman a top lawyers in the category of employment law. To compile the list, the editors asked lawyers practicing in Northern Virginia and DC to complete an online survey, which asked them to recommend other lawyers in the region to whom they would refer family and friends. The lawyers that received the most nominations made the list.
Zuckerman Law represents employees in employment-related disputes, including discrimination, whistleblower retaliation, and wrongful termination claims. Our experienced Virginia discrimination lawyers are ready to fight for you to maximize your recovery.
Our services include:
- litigating Virginia discrimination and whistleblower retaliation claims;
- representing employees of government contractors and grantees in whistleblower retaliation claims under the False Claims Act and the Defense Contractor Whistleblower Protection Act.
- negotiating executive severance, separation, and employment agreements;
- combatting workplace discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender workers;
- representing cybersecurity whistleblowers;
- litigating sexual harassment, glass ceiling discrimination, age discrimination, pregnancy discrimination, and Equal Pay Act discrimination claims;
- assisting whistleblowers in investigating and disclosing fraud to the IRS whistleblower program, SEC whistleblower program, and CFTC whistleblower program; and
- litigating non-compete disputes.
Resources About Virginia Anti-Discrimination and Anti-Retaliation Laws
- Does Virginia law bar discrimination in the workplace?
- What Damages or Remedies Can a Virginia Employee Recover in a Discrimination Lawsuit?
- What law prohibits retaliation against an employee for reporting discrimination?
- Can I be fired for being LGBTQ in Virginia?
- Are employers in Virginia prohibited from discriminating based on pregnancy?
- How to file a discrimination complaint in Virginia
- What laws protect whistleblowers in Virginia?
- Virginia Lawyers Representing Whistleblowers in Whistleblower Rewards and Whistleblower Retaliation Claims
- Are Whistleblowers in Virginia Eligible for Whistleblower Rewards or Bounties?