Zuckerman Law represents senior professionals in high-stakes employment matters, including corporate officers, executives, managers, and partners at professional services firms. Attorneys at the firm have obtained exit packages or settlements for corporate officers and senior professionals totaling more than $25M. The firm’s prior successes include:
- Prevailed in 3-day preliminary injunction hearing where employer sought to enforce non-competition and non-solicitation agreements against entrepreneur client.
- Recovered more than $10M in Sarbanes-Oxley whistleblower matters.
- Obtained $1M increase in a severance package for a CFO at a publicly-traded company.
- Obtained 3,000 percent increase in severance offer for executive in the financial services industry.
- Tripled exit package for partner at senior professional services firm.
- Represented partners at AmLaw 100 law firms and big four audit firms in negotiating admission to partnership and transitioning to competing firms.
- Obtained substantial settlements for in-house attorneys in Sarbanes-Oxley whistleblower matters.
- Counseled hedge fund risk managers on executive compensation agreements.
- Negotiated significant enhancements to severance agreements for executives at Washington DC non-profit organizations.
Zuckerman law counsels senior professionals and litigates claims concerning a wide variety of employment matters, including:
- Non-compete Agreements;
- Employment Agreements;
- Severance Agreements;
- Whistleblower Retaliation;
- Sexual Harassment;
- Glass Ceiling Discrimination;
- Equal Pay Act Discrimination; and
- Executive Compensation Agreements.
The firm is proud of its zealous advocacy and high level of customer service. Click here to read reviews from former clients.
DISCLAIMER: INFORMATION ABOUT RESULTS ACHIEVED IN PRIOR CASES DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN FUTURE CASES. RESULTS WILL VARY BASED UPON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. REFERENCES TO PRIOR CLIENT ENGAGEMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE A GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, OR PREDICTION REGARDING THE OUTCOME OF YOUR LEGAL MATTER.