Zuckerman Law represents senior professionals in high-stakes employment matters, including corporate officers, executives, managers, and partners at professional services firms. The firm’s seasoned employment attorneys have obtained exit packages or settlements for corporate officers and senior professionals totaling more than $25M. Click here to read testimonials from CEOs, CFOs, and other senior professionals. The firm’s prior successes include:
- Prevailed in 3-day preliminary injunction hearing where employer sought to enforce non-competition and non-solicitation agreements against entrepreneur client.
- Recovered more than $15M in Sarbanes-Oxley whistleblower matters.
- Obtained $1M increase in a severance package for a CFO at a publicly-traded company.
- Tripled exit package for partner at senior professional services firm.
- Obtained 1,000 percent increase in severance offer for executive in the financial services industry.
- Represented partners at AmLaw 100 law firms and big four audit firms in negotiating admission to partnership and transitioning to competing firms.
- Obtained substantial settlements for in-house attorneys in discrimination and Sarbanes-Oxley whistleblower matters.
- Counseled hedge fund risk managers on executive compensation agreements.
- Negotiated significant enhancements to severance agreements for executives at Washington DC non-profit organizations.
- Represented senior managers and executives in corporate internal investigations and in SEC investigations.
Zuckerman law counsels senior professionals and litigates claims concerning a wide variety of employment matters, including:
- Non-compete Agreements;
- Employment Agreements;
- Severance Agreements;
- Whistleblower Retaliation;
- Sexual Harassment;
- Glass Ceiling Discrimination;
- Age discrimination;
- Equal Pay Act Discrimination; and
- Executive Compensation Agreements.
The experienced and effective executive employment lawyers at Zuckerman Law bring substantial experience and sound judgment to employment claims. Although we focus on finding practical, cost-effective solutions, we are ready to go to the distance to maximize a client’s recovery.
- U.S. News and Best Lawyers® have named Zuckerman Law a Tier 1 firm in Litigation – Labor and Employment in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
- Eric Bachman, Chair of the Firm’s Discrimination Practice, has substantial experience litigating precedent-setting individual and class action discrimination cases. His wins include a $100 million settlement in a disparate impact Title VII class action and a $16 million class action settlement against a major grocery chain. Having served as Senior Trial Attorney in the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice and as lead or co-counsel in numerous jury trials, Bachman is trial-tested and ready to fight for you to obtain the relief that you deserve.
- Firm Principal Jason Zuckerman was recognized by Washingtonian magazine as a “Top Whistleblower Lawyer” in 2015, 2009, and 2007 selected by his peers to be included in The Best Lawyers in America® in the category of employment law (2011-2017), and selected by his peers to be listed in SuperLawyers (2012 and 2015-2017) in the category of labor and employment law. is rated 10 out of 10 by Avvo, based largely on client reviews, and rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell based on peer reviews.
- The firm has published extensively on employment law issues, including strategies for defending against non-compete litigation, and regularly speaks nationwide at seminars and continuing legal education conferences. We blog about new developments in the law at the Whistleblower Protection Blog and the Glass Ceiling Discrimination Blog.
- The firm is routinely quoted in the media about employment litigation.
DISCLAIMER: INFORMATION ABOUT RESULTS ACHIEVED IN PRIOR CASES DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN FUTURE CASES. RESULTS WILL VARY BASED UPON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. REFERENCES TO PRIOR CLIENT ENGAGEMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE A GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, OR PREDICTION REGARDING THE OUTCOME OF YOUR LEGAL MATTER.