Whistleblower Protection and Employment Discrimination Legal Services
Zuckerman Law is a Washington, DC-based law firm that represents whistleblowers nationwide in whistleblower retaliation and SEC whistleblower rewards claims, and litigates employment-related disputes on behalf of employees in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. To schedule a consultation, click here or call us at 202-262-8959.
Click here to read client reviews.
The firm’s practice areas include:
- Sarbanes-Oxley Whistleblower Protection Claims
- Whistleblower Protection Act Claims
- NDAA and False Claims Act Government Contractor Whistleblower Retaliation Claims
- Whistleblower Reward Claims – SEC, IRS, CFTC, and FCA
- Whistleblower Retaliation Claims
- Glass Ceiling Discrimination Claims
- Sexual Harassment Claims
- Equal Pay Act Claims
- Maryland Discrimination Claims
- LGBT Discrimination Claims
- Executive Employment Disputes
- Non-Compete Disputes
Eric Bachman, Chair of the Firm’s Discrimination Practice, has substantial experience litigating precedent-setting individual and class action discrimination cases. His wins include a $100 million settlement in a disparate impact Title VII class action and a $16 million class action settlement against a major grocery chain. Having served as Special Litigation Counsel in the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice and as lead or co-counsel in numerous jury trials, Bachman is trial-tested and ready to fight for you to obtain the relief that you deserve.
The firm’s staff includes a licensed Certified Public Accountant and Certified Fraud Examiner whose experience working at a large audit firm enhances the firm’s ability to investigate complex financial schemes and prepare effective whistleblower submissions to the SEC. Matt Stock routinely works with SEC whistleblowers nationwide and abroad to disclose a wide variety of fraud schemes to the SEC.
Firm Principal Jason Zuckerman was recognized by Washingtonian magazine as a “Top Whistleblower Lawyer” in 2017, 2015, 2009, and 2007 selected by his peers to be included in The Best Lawyers in America® in the category of employment law (2011-2017), and selected by his peers to be listed in SuperLawyers (2012 and 2015-2017) in the category of labor and employment law. He is rated 10 out of 10 by Avvo, based largely on client reviews, and rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell based on peer reviews.
Both Bachman and Zuckerman served in senior positions at the U.S. Office of Special Counsel and were appointed to serve on the Whistleblower Protection Advisory Committee, which makes recommendations to improve OSHA’s enforcement of federal whistleblower protections.
The SEC Whistleblower Attorneys at Zuckerman Law also represent whistleblowers disclosing fraud and other securities law violations to the SEC, including:
- Accounting fraud;
- Inadequate internal controls;
- Investment company fraud;
- Insider trading;
- EB-5 investment fraud;
- Foreign bribery payments and other violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act;
- Market manipulation schemes;
- Unregistered broker-dealers;
- Investment adviser fraud;
- Offering fraud and Ponzi schemes;
- Deceptive non-GAAP financial measures; and
- Violations of auditor independence rules.
Glass Ceiling Discrimination Lawyers
Washington DC Maryland Virginia Sexual Harassment Attorneys
Sarbanes-Oxley Whistleblower Protection Law Firm
SEC Whistleblower Attorneys
SEC Whistleblower Program