Client Reviews of Leading Whistleblower Law Firm Zuckerman Law
WHEN REVIEWING INFORMATION ABOUT TESTIMONIALS OR STATEMENTS REGARDING A LAWYER’S QUALITY, CONSIDER THAT 1) THE FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES OF YOUR CASE MAY DIFFER FROM THE MATTERS IN WHICH RESULTS AND TESTIMONIALS HAVE BEEN PROVIDED; 2) ALL RESULTS OF CASES HANDLED BY JASON ZUCKERMAN ARE NOT PROVIDED AND NOT ALL CLIENTS HAVE GIVEN TESTIMONIALS; AND 3) THE TESTIMONIALS PROVIDED ARE NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENTATIVE OF RESULTS OBTAINED BY JASON ZUCKERMAN OR OF THE EXPERIENCE OF ALL CLIENTS OR OTHERS WITH JASON ZUCKERMAN. EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT, AND EACH CLIENT’S CASE MUST BE EVALUATED AND HANDLED ON ITS OWN MERITS.
Zuckerman Law Client Reviews Posted on Avvo and Google Business Profiles
Contact us today for a confidential consultation
- Thank the Lord I found Jason Zuckerman. I was in a bad situation; I was put on leave from my company after reporting to the Board of Directors that the CEO asked me to make some questionable accounting entries (I was the CFO). The company took the CEO’s side and I was left out in the cold by trying to do the right thing. I was left hanging on leave and being interviewed by a company-hired investigator. I found Jason and he immediately put me at ease and took over. All of a sudden the company was on the defensive and I was on the offensive. It was over in two weeks. Jason was there for me the whole way and was sincerely interested in me as a human being as opposed to just a contingency fee. Like I said, simply the best.
- Jason is the consummate professional when it comes to SOX retaliation claims. He is, without question, one of the most deeply knowledgeable, technical, and astute attorneys in this very specialized body of law. During one of the most difficult times in my professional career, Jason not only provided exceptional legal guidance, but equally as important, he provided emotional support that was vital to my family and me. Jason ran circles around the “major national law firm” team that was assigned to defend my employer. In fact, Jason made them look silly at times. Jason always advocated my best interests, not his own. Jason is not only an exceptional attorney who helped my family to achieve a favorable outcome, but he is a friend. I’ve worked with major law firms throughout my career and when it comes to SOX and employment law matters, there is not a finer, more talented attorney than Jason Zuckerman.
- Jason did an exceptional job in quickly understanding the intricacies of my case, grasping not only his field of expertise of employment law, but also the violations of law and SEC Regulations that were central to my dispute. The overall strategy he utilized insured that opposing counsel was challenged and made clear that this case would simply not proceed based on a timetable convenient to them. Jason is thorough, accurate and seemingly working at all hours based on phone calls and correspondence. Fortunately, Jason has a very down-to-earth personality, understands issues readily and can convey in understandable language current “legal” circumstances and probable outcomes. I would easily and thoroughly recommend Jason for issues related to a Sarbanes-Oxley or employment-related dispute.
- As a finance exec, I have spent my career working closely with hundreds of lawyers. On balance, Mr. Zuckerman is the best lawyer I have ever encountered. Although he runs a small law firm, I watched as he ran circles around multiple lawyers both in-house and at a large, nationally-recognized firm. Although the evidence in this matter was compelling, the other side did not have the self-awareness to understand what that meant, making for an almost impossible negotiation. Each time I was convinced we hit the final roadblock, Mr. Zuckerman would pull a rabbit out of his hat to progress the negotiation. He was responsive, available 24/7, and operated not only as a world-class attorney, but as an “ad-hoc therapist” in what is necessarily a stressful process. He is the only lawyer I’ve ever encountered that not only has the tools to go up against the largest law firms in the nation, but also truly cares about his client, and will do the right thing to defend his client at all costs. He routinely makes decisions and provides counsel that is in the best interest of his client, regardless of whether it hurts his bottom line – in fact, he agreed to forgive much of the costs on the defense side despite the fact that he took a significant haircut on the overall negotiation. He truly believes in the cause of protecting employees against predatory employers, and it shows in everything he does.
- I truly can’t say enough good things about Jason and his team – they are incredibly effective, professional, and consistently wonderful to work with, even in very high-pressure circumstances. Jason and his colleagues were exceptionally patient with and responsive to my concerns, consulting with me on every step of the process and explaining different options. Beyond their impeccable legal representation and client advocacy, I also felt personally cared for and supported during what was a particularly nightmarish experience of workplace harassment. When needed, they also devoted significant extra time and effort to my case to ensure that my interests were protected. I am incredibly grateful for their representation and wholeheartedly recommend Zuckerman Law to anyone seeking justice in employment-related matters.
- Jason Zuckerman is the most focused, thoughtful, and aggressive attorneys I have ever known, let alone had the pleasure to have on my side in a highly complex legal case. He brought well-honed legal insights and a rapid pace to our legal preparations. He forcefully brought those preparations to the opposing side, which gave them little choice but to engage with us until a positive settlement was reached. In addition, we found Jason to be extremely responsive at every step, even if it required working past midnight. His character is beyond reproach and his dedication through the entire process was unwavering. If I ever need someone in my legal court again, I won’t hesitate for even a second, before I seek Jason’s support.
- Jason is everything you could possibly ask for in an attorney: highly intelligent, thoughtful, and extraordinarily knowledgeable in his specialty of the law. In a very short period of time Jason was able to assimilate a laundry list of details and offer a compelling strategy on how to effectively proceed. Moreover, he is extremely responsive.
- I selected Jason to handle my case after consulting with three other lawyers because of his extensive SOX experience and negotiation skills. My decision paid off as he easily surpassed all of my expectations. He quickly analyzed the merits of my case and aggressively engaged my former employer to reach a favorable settlement, avoiding years of potential litigation. He was responsive, professional, ethical and a great advocate on my behalf. I truly believe that I could not have found a better lawyer to represent my interests. He would be the first person I would recommend if a colleague or friend were to ever need similar services. Put simply, Jason is a top-notch lawyer who works tirelessly to achieve a positive outcome for his clients. It’s easy to see why he is regarded as an expert in the field.
- When I sought out a DC-based attorney to represent me, I expected a competent attorney who would get me through my sexual harassment lawsuit. What I didn’t expect was to find someone like Jason: a truly outstanding attorney who made me feel like a priority, paid close attention to detail, and brought enormous expertise to the table. I chose to hire Jason to represent me after consulting seven other lawyers — and from day one, Jason was the only one who was clear that he actually cared about me and my case. I cannot be happier that I chose Jason. He represented me with professionalism and fearlessness every step of the way. Jason always made me feel like a priority, even though he was busy with other cases/clients simultaneously. He never rushed me or pressured me, and kept me “in the loop” the entire time while we were dealing with the opposing side.
- More than just an attorney who handles employment law cases, Jason is a real “people person” who takes the extra time to explain things. I also found him to be extremely responsive, and could always depend on him to get back with me as soon as possible. His care and handling of my case were first class and certainly made an otherwise stressful experience a lot easier to deal with.
- I was suddenly terminated for notifying the national healthcare company I worked for of unethical activities they were selling on a national level for patients who were unable to speak for themselves. I felt helpless and started researching the Internet and realized I was what they call a “Whistle Blower.” I found Jason Zuckerman‘s website and contacted him. He helped me obtain a fair and just settlement and recover the money the company owed to me. He worked quickly and did a great job up against a global law firm the company had hired to defend itself…he won against a global law firm. That pretty much says it all, doesn’t it? I would recommend him to anyone.
- Jason represented me with professional competence and personal compassion. He was thoroughly versed in relevant law and was a very effective communicator. He earned my respect and the respect of my opponents. Jason assisted in structuring a settlement that restored a measure of security (and dignity) to my life. I would retain Jason again in a heartbeat.
- I am a whistleblower for the US Government and suffered continued harassment from my superiors. After Jason came on board, he never let up until they left me alone. He was dedicated, caring, and he nailed my agency with everything he could find. (He found a lot!) He quite simply cowed them with his superior knowledge of the law. He is amazing, and I’m not sure I would have a job without him.
- I am 100 percent thrilled with the results received from Jason’s superior skills as an attorney. Jason did exactly what he promised by representing me fearlessly at every step of the process. Let me also add that Jason is a nice guy.
- Mr. Zuckerman did an outstanding job representing me against a huge international company and the settlement was greater than expected.
- I come from a family of lawyers and many of my friends are attorneys, too. As highly as I think of them, they fade in comparison to Jason. He is everything the other reviews say and more. He takes pride in his practice and makes you feel like you are his only client – even though I know he is very busy and in high demand. He never pressured or rushed me to make any decisions. He explained the pros and cons thoroughly and made sure that I clearly understood everything before we would move forward. At a time when my employer was against me and my “friends” turned their backs on me, Jason’s solid legal advice was an anchor, providing calm and reassurance even while not truly knowing the outcome or being able to guarantee results. It felt like we were a team and in sync. He helped me achieve results that were great for me individually. With him in my corner, I knew I was protected and that was a great deal to me and my family as we weathered the storm. I highly recommend him. I hope I would not need him again but I would definitely contact him if I ran into trouble at work again. Please contact him and at least see if he can help you before you retain anyone else.
- They’re the most responsive attorneys I have ever seen. I contacted them on a Satur[day] night by email, talked to them on a Sunday, and was signing to be represented by that Monday (if my memory serves rightly). I cannot go into the specifics of what this firm did but I can say that they worked feverishly to blow my expectations out of the water.
- I highly recommend Zuckerman Law. Guided me through the whole process and came out with a better outcome than I could have ever imagined! Incredibly professional and easy to work with from start to finish.
- Mr. Zuckerman is a great lawyer who works very hard for his clients and treats everyone with respect.
- Jason Zuckerman isn’t just a fantastic attorney, he’s a good person who cares about the injustices his client is suffering through. He often called just to make sure I was ok. But when my agency played games with him, he was relentless and tough. To this day I am awed by his dedication and support.
- I was in a very difficult work situation dealing with the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) and whistleblower claims, and I needed legal representation. I was referred to Mr. Zuckerman by an attorney for a major corporation, who indicated that if they were in a similar situation, they would want Mr. Zuckerman on their side. From the get-go, Mr. Zuckerman listened to the details of my situation and believed in the merits of my case. He quickly dug into the details of my case and asked me thought-provoking questions, providing his legal expertise to help to build and shape my case. In doing so, he led me to see clearly how the employer wronged me. With his probing questions and knowledge of the relevant and applicable laws/statutes, we filed a very strong NDAA and whistleblower claim and combined with his tenacity, I was eventually able to settle with my employer and avoid a lengthy lawsuit. Mr. Zuckerman was very knowledgeable, professional, and always in my corner. He was always accessible, and always very responsive to my questions and needs. He accompanied me and represented me in official meetings, and he was always available to provide guidance, even emailing and responding to me very late in the evening. Mr. Zuckerman is competent, fair, ethical, and honest, and it was a pleasure working with him. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone who has experienced whistleblower retaliation.
- I was very lucky to have Mr. Zuckerman in my corner. I cannot tell you how many phone calls and e-mails I sent with questions regarding my case and in each instance, he promptly responded with answers that were easily understandable and always ensured I was satisfied with the answers before leaving the subject. I hope I do not need his services in the future, however, if I do, he will be the first call I make and without hesitation, I will recommend his services- and the services of his firm- to anyone needing assistance with an employment claim!
- Jason is a very dedicated, caring, knowledgeable, and hard-working lawyer. I never had to wait for him to return my calls or emails. He not only represented me at the highest professional level, but he performed above and beyond my expectations and included many clauses for my protection and benefit that I had not requested. I was very lucky to find such a good attorney and recommend him for employment cases without any reservations.
- My case was a complex Civil Rights First Amendment lawsuit. I was a government Whistleblower who was wrongfully terminated for speaking out about corrupt government officials and their improper interactions with the pharmaceutical industry. Mine was truly an uphill battle.
- After searching and interviewing several firms specializing in labor laws for a year; I was lucky enough to be referred to Mr. Zuckerman. There are many lawyers in the Washington DC area; however, finding a professional who is great at his practice and actually cares about his clients is hard. He is a caring professional that strategizes from the outset to ensure the best possible outcome for his client. He not only defended me very capably, but he was able to negotiate a reasonable agreement. I highly recommend Mr. Zuckerman.
- Dallas Hammer
- I couldn’t ask for a better guy than Dallas Hammer to put the airline’s feet to the fire. I had never heard of AIR21 until I had been retaliated against and educated myself with the help of Zuckerman Law website. Dallas correctly anticipated every move they made and we were in a position to have a very strong case. Dallas negotiated a severance that is far above the norm. I am very pleased with the outcome. Now I can move on with my life with plenty of time to find a better employer.
- I was very fortunate to obtain the services of Mr. Hammer & Mr. Zuckerman. They are knowledgeable, responsive, and trustworthy which made the process comfortable. If you are seeking a Whistle Blower expert that will represent your interests with high integrity, you will be hard-pressed to find a better group of guys. I am 100% satisfied with their service.
- Where other attorneys declined to take my case Mr. Hammer listened to the details of facts supporting my request for additional severance. He researched “SOX” and other related laws, rules, and regulations. A well-rounded and detailed fact pattern was established. I was kept updated as to the status of my case frequently. It was a collaborative effort where my thoughts, comments and observations were welcomed and incorporated into the demand presented to my former employer. Through persistent negotiation, I received a just and amicable settlement.
- I found the Zuckerman/Hammer team through an online search and worked with Dallas for the most part. Dallas is a caring professional who is an excellent listener and writer, down-to-earth, knowledgeable, ethical, very responsive, and was a great advocate on my behalf. Besides his legal expertise, he provided reassurance and emotional support in a very stressful period of time. Together with Jason, he negotiated a better severance agreement for me. I truly believe I could not have found a better team to represent my interests.
- After facing a very difficult work environment in my federal position, without support from my supervisor, and with indications that I needed to move on, I found the Zuckerman Law team of Jason Zuckerman and Dallas Hammer to be top-notch in providing me the immediate counsel I needed. Dallas Hammer, in particular, successfully negotiated a severance agreement that was far better than I could have dreamed, and insured that the specific wording, as well as the provisions in the final agreement, were in my long-term best interest. I can move forward to a new position with greater confidence after the exceptional results I experienced. I highly recommend the attorneys in this practice.
- I had a very positive experience working with Zuckerman Law. My lawyer Dallas Hammer was very competent, caring, honest, professional, respectful, and helpful. Honestly, he did a fantastic job representing me and seeking justice. Zuckerman Law had an impact on my perception of the legal profession. I spoke about him to my 10-year old son. Mr. Hammer is definitely a role model for my 10-year old son. I strongly would recommend Zuckerman Law.
- Choosing Zuckerman Law and Dallas Hammer for my highly complex case was the best decision I could have made. I do not have enough words to describe the type of top notch lawyer Dallas is, if he takes your case. After engaging Dallas, I was impressed by his ability to keep all the facts of my case straight (my particular situation was pretty complicated with several twists and turns, and unusual dynamics). Dallas resolved my discrimination lawsuit that resulted in settling my case. Soon after, my employer retaliated. Thanks to Dallas’ intervention, thorough analysis, and strong response, the agency had to retract their proposed disciplinary action. I did not expect such a great outcome. Dallas always gave me a clear picture of next steps and a realistic understanding of possible outcomes. I was also impressed by Dallas’ stewardship of my resources. He was always patient, kept his word, and was very understanding. He answered all my questions, even when I asked them several times. I highly recommend Dallas and Zuckerman Law to anyone who needs sound legal advice.
Additional client reviews of Jason Zuckerman are available at Avvo
Peer Ratings at Martindale
Posted by a Private Practice Attorney on Jun 19, 2014
Top notch. One of the best in the field if not the best.
Posted by a Private Practice Attorney on Jun 19, 2014
Mr. Zuckerman is one of the finest lawyers I know and his integrity is unquestioned. I cannot say enough good things about him and his abilities. He puts his client first.
Posted by a Private Practice Attorney on Jun 18, 2014
He has a superb command of the subject matter.
Posted by a Private Practice Attorney on Jun 11, 2014
Jason is an excellent lawyer with an excellent reputation.
Posted by a Private Practice Attorney on Jun 10, 2014
Mr. Zuckerman is an expert in the field of whistleblowing law; particularly for federal employees. He knows the law inside and out, has helped shaped the law, and, in my opinion, is at the very top of the list of practitioners in this field. He is a tireless advocate for his clients.
Our approach to collaborating with our clients
- The firm’s success is the result of close collaboration with our clients to achieve their objectives.
- The client is always in control of the prosecution of their claim and we provide advice to enable the client to make informed decisions.
- We apply a laser-sharp focus to the client’s objectives and work diligently to achieve those objectives.
- We avoid surprises by providing timely updates about any new developments in a matter and continually advising our clients about the next step in the litigation process.
- While there are significant obstacles in nearly every matter that we handle, we have found that perseverance and diligence will achieve the right outcome.
Whistleblower Law Firm Zuckerman Law Recognized as Tier 1 Firm in Washington DC in U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
Washington D.C. whistleblower law firm Zuckerman Law has received a First Tier ranking in Washington…
Whistleblower lawyer Jason Zuckerman was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in the 21st…
Whistleblower law firm Zuckerman Law is pleased to announce that whistlebower lawyer Jason Zuckerman…