Top Whistleblower Lawyers
Washingtonian magazine named Eric Bachman and Jason Zuckerman among the top whistleblower lawyers in its top lawyers’ edition. Washingtonian compiles its list of Washington DC’s top legal talent based on a survey of the attorneys recognized in its 2015 list, asking whom they consider the best among their peers.
Jason Zuckerman represents whistleblowers in whistleblower retaliation and rewards claims. Prior to founding Zuckerman Law, he served as Senior Legal Advisor to the Special Counsel at OSC, where he worked on several high-profile investigations and enforcement actions, including a whistleblower retaliation case resulting in the removal of an Inspector General. He also took an active role in the agency’s implementation of the Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act, expanded the agency’s outreach program, and drafted amicus curiae briefs on the scope of whistleblower rights and protections. He has recovered more than $10M for whistleblowers in Sarbanes-Oxley whistleblower retaliation matters and in conjunction with co-counsel has recovered tens of millions of dollars in False Claims Act and SEC whistleblower rewards claims.
Eric Bachman represents whistleblowers and victims of discrimination. He previously served as Deputy Special Counsel, Litigation and Legal Affairs at the U.S. Office of Special Counsel (OSC), and Special Litigation Counsel and Senior Trial Attorney in the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice. Bachman’s wins include a $100 million settlement in a disparate impact Title VII class action, a record-setting Whistleblower Protection Act settlement at OSC, and a $16 million class action settlement against a major grocery chain. Bachman began his career as a public defender and has served as lead or co-counsel in numerous jury trials.
Recently U.S. News and Best Lawyers® named Zuckerman Law a Tier 1 firm in Litigation – Labor and Employment in the Washington DC metropolitan area, and The Best Lawyers in America® has listed Zuckerman Law in the category of employment law.
Whistleblowers: Know Your Rights and Protections
Qualifying for a SEC Whistleblower Award
SEC Whistleblower Rewards
Washington DC Lawyers Representing Whistleblowers Nationwide
Zuckerman Law is a Washington, DC-based law firm that represents whistleblowers nationwide in whistleblower rewards and whistleblower retaliation matters and litigates discrimination claims on behalf of employees in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. Our work includes:
- representing corporate whistleblowers in claims under the whistleblower protection provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and other whistleblower retaliation laws;
- assisting whistleblowers in investigating and disclosing fraud to the IRS whistleblower program, SEC whistleblower program, and CFTC whistleblower program;
- representing employees of government contractors and grantees in whistleblower retaliation claims under the False Claims Act, NDAA whistleblower law, and Defense Contractor Whistleblower Protection Act;
- representing federal employees in responding to proposed disciplinary actions and in Whistleblower Protection Act claims;
- negotiating executive severance, separation, and employment agreements;
- representing employees in glass ceiling discrimination and sexual harassment claims;
- combatting workplace discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender workers;
- representing cybersecurity whistleblowers; and
- litigating non-compete disputes in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia.