Whistleblower law firm Zuckerman Law is pleased to announce that whistlebower lawyer Jason Zuckerman was selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2016 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© in the category of Litigation – Labor and Employment in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. For the 2016 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 6.7 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 55,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition.
Zuckerman recently published an article in the Business Edition of Best Lawyers® titled Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Program: A Game Changer for Securities Enforcement. The article discusses the success of the SEC’s whistleblower reward program.
Zuckerman is rated 10 out of 10 by Avvo, based largely on client reviews, and rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell based on peer reviews. He was recognized by Washingtonian magazine as a “Top Whistleblower Lawyer” in 2007 and 2009, selected by his peers to be included in The Best Lawyers in America® in the category of litigation – labor and employment law (2011-2016), and selected by his peers to be listed in SuperLawyers (2012 and 2015) in the category of labor and employment law.
Zuckerman law counsels senior professionals and litigates claims concerning a wide variety of employment matters, including:
- litigating sexual harassment, glass ceiling discrimination, age discrimination, and Equal Pay Act discrimination claims;
- assisting whistleblowers in investigating and disclosing fraud to the IRS whistleblower program, SEC whistleblower program, and CFTC whistleblower program;
- representing employees of government contractors and grantees in whistleblower retaliation claims under the False Claims Act and Sections 827 and 828 of the NDAA;
- negotiating executive severance, separation, and employment agreements;
- combatting workplace discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender workers;
- representing cybersecurity whistleblowers; and
- litigating non-compete disputes in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
The experienced and effective executive employment lawyers at Zuckerman Law bring substantial experience and sound judgment to employment claims. Although we focus on finding practical, cost-effective solutions, we are ready to go to the distance to maximize a client’s recovery. We have been recognized as a leading whistleblower firm.
- U.S. News and Best Lawyers® have named Zuckerman Law a Tier 1 firm in Litigation – Labor and Employment in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
- Eric Bachman, Chair of the Firm’s Discrimination Practice, has substantial experience litigating precedent-setting individual and class action discrimination cases. His wins include a $100 million settlement in a disparate impact Title VII class action and a $16 million class action settlement against a major grocery chain. Having served as Special Litigation Counsel in the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice and as lead or co-counsel in numerous jury trials, Bachman is trial-tested and ready to fight for you to obtain the relief that you deserve.
- Firm Principal Jason Zuckerman was recognized by Washingtonian magazine as a “Top Whistleblower Lawyer” in 2015, 2009, and 2007 selected by his peers to be included in The Best Lawyers in America® in the category of employment law (2011-2017), and selected by his peers to be listed in SuperLawyers (2012 and 2015-2017) in the category of labor and employment law. is rated 10 out of 10 by Avvo, based largely on client reviews, and rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell based on peer reviews.
- The firm has published extensively on employment law issues, including strategies for defending against non-compete litigation, and regularly speaks nationwide at seminars and continuing legal education conferences. We blog about new developments in the law at the Whistleblower Protection Blog and the Glass Ceiling Discrimination Blog.
For a free preliminary consultation, call us at 202-262-8959.