Top-Rated Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia gender discrimination lawyers
Hiring a proven and effective advocate is critical to obtaining the maximum recovery in an employment discrimination case.
We are committed to zealously representing victims of discrimination and retaliation under federal and state anti-discrimination and anti-retaliation laws, including in claims of:
- Glass ceiling discrimination;
- Sexual harassment;
- Gender discrimination, including Equal Pay Act claims;
- LGBT discrimination;
- Religious discrimination;
- Disability discrimination;
- Pregnancy discrimination; and
- Age discrimination
U.S. News and Best Lawyers® have named Zuckerman Law a Tier 1 firm in Litigation – Labor and Employment in the Washington DC metropolitan area. Contact us today at 202-769-1681 or 202-262-8959 to find out how we can help you.
Click here to see our videos answering frequently asked questions about discrimination and retaliation.
Gender Discrimination Lawyer Eric Bachman Frequently Interviewed by Media
Eric Bachman is frequently quoted in the media about worker rights and protections, including the following interviews:
- Bloomberg interviewed Eric Bachman about the Harvey Weinstein trial and the impact of the #metoo movement. Bloomberg. January 5, 2020.
- The AARP interviewed Eric Bachman about “Steps to Fight Against Age Discrimination.” AARP. December 30, 2019.
- “7 Signs You’ve Been A Victim of Age Discrimination,” quotes Eric Bachman. AARP. December 30, 2019.
- “Supreme Court won’t overturn $1.3 million age discrimination verdict.” Eric Bachman, Forbes.com. November 5, 2019.
- Forbes.com published Eric Bachman’s article: “Key takeaways from the proposed $14M Walmart pregnancy discrimination settlement.” October 28, 2019.
- “Red flags to watch for in a severance/settlement agreement” Eric Bachman, Forbes.com. October 2, 2019.
- PBS Newshour quotes Eric Bachman regarding whistleblower issues related to President Trump impeachment. September 27, 2019.
- Forbes.com publishes Eric Bachman’s article, “Here’s why retaliation claims are easier to prove in court than discrimination claims” September 4, 2019.
- “Just who are you “equal” to under the Equal Pay Act?” Eric Bachman, Forbes.com. August 13, 2019
- “Let’s not wait for the next World Cup to score equal pay for women” Eric Bachman, Forbes.com. August 5, 2019
- ABC News interviews Eric Bachman about President Trump’s “go back” tweets to four minority Congresswomen and how this evidence may be used in an employment discrimination lawsuit. ABC News. July 17, 2019
- “A $5M settlement, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Max Scherzer, and the importance of parental leave policies” Eric Bachman, Forbes.com. July 5, 2019.
- “When is an employer’s reason for firing you actually a pretext for age discrimination?” Eric Bachman, Forbes.com. July 2, 2019.
- “What is the Equality Act and what will happen if it becomes law?” Eric Bachman, Forbes.com. May 30, 2019.
- Eric Bachman interviewed about Google’s ongoing employment retaliation issues. Medium. May 2, 2019.
- Forbes.com runs Eric Bachman’s piece about the EEOC’s enforcement of genetic information discrimination complaints. April 24, 2019.
- “Who Is A Similarly Situated Employee?” by Eric Bachman. Forbes.com. April 1, 2019.
- Fortune spoke with Eric Bachman regarding sexual harassment and settlement negotiation topics. March 25, 2019.
- Bloomberg BNA interviews Eric Bachman regarding age discrimination and class action issues. January 22, 2019.
- “If you are 50+ you are likely to be pushed out of your job, so plan now.” Eric Bachman, Forbes.Com, January 16, 2019.
- Forbes.com publishes article on pregnancy discrimination and disability discrimination by Eric Bachman. December 19, 2018
- Eric Bachman interviewed about best practices for negotiations in sexual harassment cases and severance agreements. December 6, 2018. Simone.
- Crisis Communications speaks with Eric Bachman about the age discrimination lawsuit filed against a NBA team. December 4, 2018.
- Forbes.com runs Eric Bachman’s article on new research about the glass ceiling in corporate America. November 19, 2018.
- Eric Bachman’s piece on the spike in EEOC discrimination cases in wake of #MeToo movement is published in Forbes.com. October 5, 2018.
- Forbes.com published Eric Bachman’s article on glass ceiling pioneer, Ann Hopkins. Forbes.com. July 19, 2018.
- “Why Serena Williams’ Tennis Ranking Matters In the Corporate World” is published by Forbes.com. June 28, 2018.
- Eric Bachman’s reporting on whether gig workers have protections against discrimination. Forbes.com. June 14, 2018.
- Forbes.com published Eric Bachman’s article on tying executive bonuses to diversity issues. Forbes.com. June 7, 2018.
- Barrons quoted Eric Bachman about sexual harassment issues plaguing the financial services industry. Barrons. April 12, 2018.
- Law 360 spoke with Eric Bachman about potential whistleblower retaliation claims related to the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) leader Scott Pruitt. Law 360. April 9, 2018.
- Eric Bachman interviewed by WealthManagement.com about the #metoo movement in the financial services industry. WealthManagement.com. April 8, 2018.
- Law360 spoke with Eric Bachman about the ongoing litigation related to the Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment controversy. Law360. February 12, 2018.
- Bloomberg Law interviewed Eric Bachman about protections against employment discrimination for independent contractors/gig workers. Bloomberg Law. February 9, 2018.
- Law360 quoted Eric Bachman about best practices for preventing workplace sexual harassment. Law360. January 2, 2018.
- Eric Bachman interviewed about how to report sexual harassment. Lifehacker. December 18, 2017.
- Interview of Eric Bachman about sexual harassment issues in the workplace. Woopaah. December 14, 2017.
- Eric Bachman interviewed by Moneyish about damages in sexual harassment and employment discrimination cases. November 30, 2017.
- Eric Bachman quoted in Lifehacker about how to identify sexual harassment when you see it. November 27, 2017
- Interview with Eric Bachman about the impact of arbitration agreements on sexual harassment cases, “The Why” news program on Newsy, October 23. 2017