Whistleblower retaliation lawyer Jason Zuckerman will speak at a National Business Institute webinar about Whistleblower Law and Retaliation Claims on August 12, 2020. Click here to register.
A number of laws protect whistleblowers from retaliatory adverse employment actions. These laws also compensate whistleblowers handsomely in the form of rewards, damages and other remedies, so it’s important to know the essentials. This guide will provide you with the “must-knows” of whistleblower protection laws, along with updates and best practices for both sides of the aisle. Get the knowledge you need to advise your clients – order today!
- Whistleblower Protection Laws
- Defining “Protected Activity” and “Adverse Action” in Sarbanes-Oxley Retaliation Claims
- Detangling Causation Issues
- Whistleblower Rewards, Damages and Remedies
- Employer vs. Whistleblower Best Practices
- New Developments in SEC Whistleblower Program