Whistleblower lawyer Jason Zuckerman will speak at a DC Bar CLE on June 15, 2021 titled Handling Whistleblower Claims Series 2021 – Rights of Private Sector Employees. Registration is available on the website of the DC Bar.
Zuckerman is privileged to join distinguished practitioners Arian June, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP; Laurence J. Freedman, Mintz Levin; Alexis Ronickher, Katz, Marshall & Banks LLP; and Eduardo A. Santiago-Acevedo, Prudential Financial Inc..
- Impact of Supreme Court’s decision in Somers v. Digital Realty Trust on corporate whistleblowers and corporate compliance programs
- Recent SEC whistleblower awards
- Trend in DOL Administrative Review Board and federal court decisions on the scope of Sarbanes-Oxley protected conduct
- The impact of the Supreme Court’s decision in Universal Health Services v. United States ex rel. Escobar on implied certification claims
- The scope of the False Claims Act’s anti-retaliation provision and the interplay of whistleblower reward and whistleblower protection claims
- Best practices for investigating and responding to whistleblower disclosures and
- Tips for representing whistleblowers at the DOJ, SEC, CFTC, and IRS.