Whistleblower lawyer Jason Zuckerman will join a distinguished faculty of judges and leading practitioners to speak about whistleblower protections at the American Law Institute’s annual Current Developments in Employment Law CLE. Zuckerman, principal of whistleblower law firm Zuckerman Law, will speak on panels about Emerging Issues in Whistleblower Law and Emerging Issues in Retaliation Law.
This program offers a faculty of nationally-recognized employment law experts, including private practitioners, eminent federal judges, e-discovery forensic experts, and legal counsel who will address cutting-edge topics, including:
- The Affordable Care Act: King v. Burwell aftermath
- Emerging ADA, FMLA, and FLSA litigation trends
- Review and commentary of the U.S. Supreme Court’s 2014-15 term by federal judges
- Practical tips to handle departing employees in a digital age
- LGBT issues in the workplace
- Key recent e-discovery court decisions
- NLRA Developments
- Examination of current discovery and evidentiary issues
- Emerging issues in ethics and professional responsibility
- New retaliation developments
- New whistleblower developments
- Settlement of employment cases: the hot button issues
Registration is available here.
Washington DC whistleblower law firm Zuckerman Law represents whistleblowers nationwide under federal whistleblower protection laws, including the Whistleblower Protection Act, the Sarbanes-Oxley whistleblower law, and the False Claims Act and NDAA anti-retaliation provisions.
To schedule a free preliminary consultation, click here or call us at 202-262-8959.whistleblower_lawyers_012017_infographic