Whistleblower lawyer Jason Zuckerman, Principal of Washington, DC firm whistleblower firm Zuckerman Law, will speak at the November 2016 ABA Annual Labor and Employment Law Conference on a panel titled Recent Developments in Whistleblower Protection Law. This panel will focus on the key developments in whistleblower retaliation claims, including:
- the scope of protected whistleblowing under SOX and Dodd-Frank;
- trends in jury verdicts in federal and state whistleblower litigation;
- the SEC’s role in combating whistleblower retaliation;
- whistleblower protection for employees of government contractors; and
- the SEC’s bar against gag clauses in confidentiality agreements and policies.
Zuckerman is honored to join panelists Megan E. Guenther, U.S. Department of Labor, Gregory Keating, Choate Hall & Stewart LLP, and Amy Shulman, Broach & Stulberg LLP. To register for the conference, visit the website of the ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law.