SOX whistleblower lawyer Jason Zuckerman will speak at the Florida Bar’s Hot Topics in Employment Law conference about recent developments in SOX. Zuckerman will address hot topics in Sarbanes-Oxley whistleblower protection, including:
- Recent decisions broadly construing SOX protected conduct;
- ARB and federal court decisions on SOX adverse actions;
- ARB decisions defining Sarbanes-Oxley “contributing factor” causation;
- Evidence required to prove the same-decision affirmative defense;
- Remedies under SOX and recent jury verdicts in SOX cases;
- SEC whistleblower reward program;
- SEC role in combatting whistleblower retaliation; and
- Comparison of whistleblower protections under the Dodd-Frank Act and Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
To register, go to the website of the Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section.