Leading whistleblower lawyer Jason Zuckerman, Principal of Zuckerman Law, was selected for inclusion in the 2015 edition of SuperLawyers in the category of employment law. According to its website, “Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.”
Zuckerman is rated 10 out of 10 by Avvo, based largely on client reviews, and rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell based on peer reviews. Whistleblower lawyer Jason Zuckerman was recognized by Washingtonian magazine as a “Top Whistleblower Lawyer” in 2007, 2009, and 2015 and selected by his peers to be included in The Best Lawyers in America® in the category of employment law (2011-2015).
Zuckerman Law represents workers in a wide range of employment-related matters, including:
- representing corporate whistleblowers in claims under the whistleblower protection provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Dodd-Frank Act;
- litigating sexual harassment claims in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia;
- representing federal employees in claims under the Whistleblower Protection Act, including individual right of action appeals at the MSPB;
- representing employees of government contractors and grantees in whistleblower retaliation claims under the False Claims Act and Sections 827 and 828 of the NDAA;
- negotiating severance, separation, and employment agreements;
- combatting workplace discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender workers; and
- litigating noncompete disputes.
If you are seeking counsel in a whistleblower or employment matter, call Zuckerman Law at 202-262-8959.
Resources for SEC Whistleblowers
Qualifying for an SEC Whistleblower Reward
SEC Whistleblower Reward Program
Sarbanes Oxley Whistleblower Protection