Reporting a Violation of U.S. Economic Sanctions Can Potentially Qualify for a SEC Whistleblower Award
Guidance on OFAC’s Enforcement and Compliance Policies
- OFAC Enforcement Guidelines
- Memoranda of Understanding Between OFAC and Bank Regulators
- Guidance on Submitting Electronic Documents to OFAC Enforcement
Qualifying for an SEC Whistleblower Award
Experienced, Top-Rated SEC Whistleblower Lawyers
For more information about whistleblower rewards and bounties, contact the experienced SEC whistleblower lawyers at Zuckerman Law at 202-262-8959. See our column in Forbes: One Billion Reasons Why The SEC Whistleblower-Reward Program Is Effective.
Click here to read reviews and testimonials from former clients.
Whistleblower law firm Zuckerman Law has substantial experience investigating securities fraud schemes and preparing effective submissions to the SEC concerning a wide range of federal securities violations, including:
- Accounting fraud;
- Investment and securities fraud;
- EB-5 investment fraud;
- Manipulation of a security’s price or volume;
- Fraudulent securities offerings and Ponzi schemes;
- Unregistered securities offerings;
- Investment adviser fraud;
- False or misleading statements about a company or investment;
- Inadequate internal controls; and
- Violations of auditor independence rules.
To learn more about the SEC Whistleblower Program, download Zuckerman Law’s eBook: SEC Whistleblower Program: Tips from SEC Whistleblower Attorneys to Maximize an SEC Whistleblower Award: