Whistleblower and Employment law firm Zuckerman Law is pleased to announce its inclusion in the 2021 “Best Law Firms” list by U.S. News & World Report, recognizing us as a Tier 1 Firm in Labor & Employment in Washington DC.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Their methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
About Zuckerman Law
Zuckerman Law endeavors to obtain the best result possible in every matter and to consistently provide a high level of service. Click here to read client reviews.
Our practice focuses on employment discrimination and whistleblower cases. In the employment context, we are committed to zealously representing victims of workplace discrimination and retaliation under federal and state anti-discrimination laws. No one should be denied an employment opportunity due to discrimination or retaliation.
Eric Bachman is the Chair of the Discrimination Practice and has also been awarded:
- Best Lawyers in America List 2020 and 2021 for Employment Law and Civil Rights Law
- Super Lawyers 2020 list for Washington DC
- Martindale-Hubbell© Peer Review Rating: AV® Preeminent, the highest possible rating (5.0/5.0) in both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards
- National Law Review recognizes Eric Bachman with its “Go-To Thought Leader” award in 2018 and 2020
- 2019 Featured Verdict Award – Eric Bachman’s $1.3 million jury verdict (tried with co-counsel) recognized by ALM/Verdict Search
- ABA Journal chose Glass Ceiling Discrimination Blog for its WEB100 award, naming it a top legal blog in the United States
Cases we handle include:
- Glass ceiling discrimination;
- Sexual harassment;
- Race discrimination;
- Gender discrimination, including Equal Pay Act claims;
- Age discrimination
- LGBT discrimination;
- Religious discrimination;
- Disability discrimination; and
- Pregnancy discrimination
Our whistleblower practice includes:
- Whistleblower Reward Claims – SEC, IRS, CFTC, and FCA
- Sarbanes-Oxley Whistleblower Protection Claims
- Whistleblower Protection Act Claims
- NDAA and False Claims Act Government Contractor Whistleblower Retaliation Claims
- Whistleblower Retaliation Claims
If you are seeking legal representation in an employment or whistleblower matter, contact us today.