Zuckerman Law principal Eric Bachman was named to the prestigious “Best Lawyers in America” list for 2021 by Best Lawyers in the fields of Employment Law and Civil Rights Law.
Best Lawyers®, the oldest and most respected guide to the legal profession, released the 2021 Edition of the Best Lawyers Ranking recently. The selection process begins when lawyers are nominated for consideration. They are divided by geographic region and practice area, and are evaluated by their peers on the basis of professional expertise. Those who receive high peer reviews undergo an additional verification process before they are named to the list.
Bachman is a leading discrimination lawyer with substantial experience litigating precedent-setting individual and class action discrimination cases. His wins include a $100 million settlement in a disparate impact Title VII class action and a seven-figure jury trial win in an employment discrimination case tried with co-counsel. He writes frequently on topics related to promotion discrimination, harassment, and other employment discrimination issues at Forbes and the Glass Ceiling Discrimination Blog. National Law Review awarded Eric a “Go-To Thought Leadership Award” for his analysis of complex employment law issues, as well as strategic insight and overall industry knowledge.
The firm is pleased to see this important peer recognition of Bachman’s accomplishments, and is especially proud of the favorable client reviews of Eric Bachman. We aim not only to achieve exceptional results, but also to provide top notch customer service and ensure that our clients are always well informed about their rights and remedies. Some recent reviews of Bachman’s work include:
- Eric Bachman is an excellent lawyer! He is a true facilitator in every sense of the word; he proved time and time again–that he does what is in the best interest of the client. Eric: 1) did a superb job communicating each step of the process. 2) had a solid grasp of all the facts, which were fairly complicated and immense. 3) moved fast and maximized my position. Ultimately, his negotiation skills paid off considerably. I highly recommend Eric
- In my line of work I have had to deal with many attorneys but I can honestly say that being represented by Eric Bachman was a pleasant experience. From the moment of engagement thru the conclusion of my case Eric kept me fully informed even while away on vacation with his family (which was completely unexpected). Eric was a no nonsense, extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and patient throughout the process standing by me until we reached a conclusion allowing me to turn this very difficult page so that I can move on to the next chapter of my life. Very grateful I had the best on my side and would highly recommend Eric Bachman.
- I retained Eric and his firm (Zuckerman Law) to represent me in a retaliation claim and subsequent separation agreement. Through the entire process Eric stuck with me and kept me encouraged and up to date every step of the way. Eric did not allow my former company to bully me and constantly gave advice on each scenario as they presented themselves. Eric was very persistent and for lack of a better term a “bulldog” in acquiring a fair and equitable settlement for my departure. I was fighting a very large company who is known for not giving in and not afraid to flex their substantial power and it was very apparent from the start that Eric would not be intimated by them in any way, shape or form. I would not hesitate to recommend Eric to anybody requiring a good attorney, in my opinion Eric is one of the best.
- When faced with discrimination in the workplace many fear the loss of a job and/or retaliation. That was my fear but eventually you have to stand up for your rights. I reached out to Zuckerman Law 4thQ 2017 to ask for help. After explaining my situation Eric Bachman was assigned to review my case and it was decided that my complaint had merit so we moved forward. With today’s technology we were able to communicate effectively without ever having to drive to DC or MD. Mr. Bachman has a very clear understanding of the law and strives to not only defend our rights but he also takes the time to educate his clients. He is a no-nonsense attorney and does not play games or allow anyone else to play them at your expense. The entire process was quick and took only about 4 months. It was simple and the fees were fair. If you are being discriminated against I recommend you reach out to Mr. Bachman. I was very happy with the outcome of our case and intend to stay in touch.
- Eric Bachman was hired to represent me and he did an excellent job duration!! I would highly recommend Eric for any illegal employment and labor law employer/employment issues. Eric is an expert and very knowledgeable of the employment laws and has your very best interest in mind at all times. Eric provided weekly updates on my case and was always willing to provide me a breakdown in the statues of laws to better understand what they really meant and why he wanted to pursue specific directions if you will. He was very patient and made sure that I was clear on all facets of my case. Keep up the good work and thank you so much again Eric for all your efforts of support and a job well done on a “win win case” …..YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!
- After interviewing several Law firms that specialize in labor law, I chose Zuckerman Law because of their knowledge and experience in dealing with whistle blower cases. After detailing my complaint to Eric Bachman, a Principal with Zuckerman Law, he agreed to take my case. I could not be more satisfied with the outcome of our case. Eric was extremely detail oriented and demonstrated superior knowledge of the law pertaining to my case. With Eric’s guidance, I was able to come to an acceptable “win-win” agreement in a matter of months, rather than years. I would gladly recommend Eric and Zuckerman Law to any person in the future.
To schedule a consultation with Eric, call us at 202-769-1681.